Woohoo ~
Chat with W in the morning.
He ask me what i wanna eat for brkfast.
I thot he only disturb me.
So i said i wan brkfast set and he ask me for my address eveything.
15min later, my phone ring. . .
Hello, did you order mac?
I was shock !!!
The mac delivery came. HAHA.
He have paid and i ask him.
OMG!! you are serious?!
Kinda surprise and nicee of him :))
Lastly; THANKS W
Ytd night went jogging with ah xiong for half an hrs.
I marchiam sweat like piggg. HAHA.
As xiong send me home and he contiune to run as fast as lepord.
Went home do hola-hoop for 45min.
Bath and doooom !
My lovly bed is calling me.
Come sleep minjuan, faster minjuan. . . . .
HAHA.
Goanna dye my hair to ash-brown tonight !!
mmm, hope it won't turn out dry and like grass :((
If not i will dye black againnnnn.
Yeah !
Tmr night malaysia for seafood louhhh ~
going with andrew co. and nic :))
Shall plan my weekend plan soon.