WOOOT!
Just came back from cycle at east coast with MJC, Nic and Ath :)
What a hot day! but very windy.
After cycle went to mac and had our dinner.
Headed to play para-para and DDR. LOL.
Memories rite? like back to 13 or 14 years old.
Rate: 4/5.
Happy :D
Sat:
Went to shopping with MJC, Fungyong and Nic.
First station, Bugis.
We walk like a few steps at a time.
Nic was fedup :(
Second, Town.
Bought a big bag and heavy :(
Thanks Mel's for helping me take my shopping bag <3 Xiexie.
Saw Celeste at ion :D HAHA.
At night out of sudden i mood-swing :(
Sry guys if i throw my attitude or show pek-cek face.
Apologise :( I know you loves us ya. HAA.
Ath came and we watch movie.
I forget wad the name alr.
Anw, It's a vampire show. Nice!
We are all fucking tired and went home sweet home :)))))
Aud's is coming back in 2 days time!
I miss her.
Guess she's missing us at China too. HAHA.
Faster come back!
Goanna go shopping and new look for new year! HAHAH.
Cumo rocks man.
I have started a new job!
Near my house.
Com: Pest Busters.
Well, Started for 4 days ago.
Ppl there are quite nice and friendly.
Jobscope still can manage.
Hope i can work there as long as i can ya :D
Good luck to minjuan ! <3
2010 CNY gathering will be at Ying's house!
See you girls.
Love and Miss <3
Takecare,
Logo:
Cumo Rocks ! HAHA.