YOYOYOYOYOYO~
Wed: After work meet up with william and the rest went to Lavenda food court had our dinner. Wanted to watch movie but no shows avalible -.-
Went to my house downstairs slack till 2am.
Thu: Went to dbl o with xiao pang and melvin loke :D
Had fun and we was drunk like an snail. HAHA.
Fri: Stayed home till night, meet up with william and the rest headed to vivo fetch eelin and had our dinner at maxwell market :D
Went to Tampines and meet up with xiao pang and the rest :D
Home.
Tmr Powerhouse to celebrate sec sch frene b'day!
I think will be less ppl due to zouk out.
Some incident happened.
Don't wish to say.
I hope he came out a good solution to solve.
You and me. :((((
I think i'm in love with you but i don't dare.
WHY?! sigh.
Loving someone is so xinku. TSK!